3D Texture Downloads
These corrugated texture files are available for architects and professionals to freely use in their designs. You can download each Texture individually by using the links below or you can download all the Textures in a zip file format:
Download Texture images for All Standard COLORBOND® steel Colours (58 KB).
For texture files of other profiles please visit the Steel Select website.
- Texture Image for Bushland®
- Bushland® is a warm, mid grey/green hue inspired by the varying greens of our native flora eucalypts, melaleucas, grevilleas and native tea trees.
Download Texture image for Bushland® (192 KB)
- Texture Image for Classic Cream™
- Classic Cream™ lives up to its name. It is a classic, conservative, safe and neutral colour that appeals to a wide range of consumers throughout Australia.
Download Texture image for Classic Cream™ (192 KB)
- Texture Image for Cottage Green®
- Cottage Green® is a rich, deep green that bridges the gap between heritage styles and today's contemporary living.
Download Texture image for Cottage Green® (192 KB)
- Texture Image for Deep Ocean®
- Deep Ocean® is a conservative yet appealing colour that mimics the richness and depth of the ocean, and the vast blue haze of a distant mountain range.
Download Texture image for Deep Ocean® (192 KB)
- Texture Image for Dune®
- Dune® is a warm, pale grey that invokes feelings of balance and neutrality. It is associated with the dusty earth of the Australian bushland, the soft pelt of native marsupials, and the textured landscapes of granite rock and stone.
Download Texture image for Dune® (192 KB)
- Texture Image for Evening Haze®
- Evening Haze® strongly evokes the coastal landscape, the desert sand, the limestone dunes, the barren plains and the inland and coastal dried grasses and Spinifex.
Download Texture image for Evening Haze® (192 KB)
- Texture Image for Headland®
- Headland® is the second warm 'red' colour in the COLORBOND® steel colour palette, providing an alternative to the deeper colour of Manor Red®.
Download Texture image for Headland® (192 KB)
- Texture Image for Ironstone®
- Inspired by the purple-grey hues of distant mountains, stormy skies and the natural beauty of our coastal regions, Ironstone has captured a new mood for COLORBOND® steel colours.
Download Texture image for Ironstone® (192 KB)
- Texture Image for Jasper®
- Jasper®'s browny/grey colour brings a freshness, warmth and difference to the COLORBOND® steel colour palette.
Download Texture image for Jasper® (192 KB)
- Texture Image for Loft®
- Loft® is a rich, deep brown colour with a slight aubergine overtone. It was inspired by the original slate colours found on early church roofs and on the roofs of Victorian schools and houses.
Download Texture image for Loft® (192 KB)
- Texture Image for Manor Red®
- Manor Red® is a strong colour, set deep in the Australian psyche. It evokes feelings of the fast expanses of red earth found in the Pilbara and other areas of outback Australia.
Download Texture image for Manor Red® (192 KB)
- Texture Image for Monument®
- Monument® is unashamedly a city colour. It will emphasise the modernity of today’s architecture. It is a strong, confident, neutral colour adding depth and strength to the colour palette.
Download Texture image for Monument® (192 KB)
- Texture Image for Pale Eucalypt®
- Pale Eucalypt®'s gentle, muted hue is suggestive of tranquillity and beauty, and captures the essence of Australian flora.
Download Texture image for Pale Eucalypt® (192 KB)
- Texture Image for Paperbark®
- Paperbark is a warm, neutral colour, sympathetic to the different landscapes of Australia.
Download Texture image for Paperbark® (192 KB)
- Texture Image for Sandbank®
- Sandbank® is a soft, soothing and stylish choice of colour. It is inspired by natural elements such as coastal dunes, Spinifex grasses and inner-city sandstone.
Download Texture image for Sandbank® (192 KB)
- Texture Image for Shale Grey™
- Shale Grey™ resonates with architectural and design professionals. The pale grey colour is reminiscent of stainless steel and ZINCALUME®, finishes that professionals are familiar with and often specify.
Download Texture image for Shale Grey® (192 KB)
- Texture Image for Surfmist®
- Surfmist® embodies qualities of freshness, purity timelessness and independency. Snow, the mist from the sea and surf, pure white sand, and the billowing sails of yachts all remind us of this colour.
Download Texture image for Surfmist® (192 KB)
- Texture Image for Wilderness®
- Wilderness®'s is reminiscent of tall gums, eucalypt forests and many of the native plants. Wilderness® merges with the landscape.
Download Texture image for Wilderness® (192 KB)
- Texture Image for Windspray®
- Windspray® is mid-strength, neutral grey with a blue undertone that brings to mind a gentle breeze, soft shadows and the misty sea on a cloudy day.
Download Texture image for Windspray® (192 KB)
- Texture Image for Woodland Grey®
- Woodland Grey® is a tried and true COLORBOND® steel colour. Its popularity over the years has not diminished. The neutral and deep, yet subtle and conservative nature of this colour is its most appealing characteristic.
Download Texture image for Woodland Grey® (192 KB)